Most advisors are fine relationship managers, but many fail to really advise.
What you’ll learn from this ebook:
- How in-depth estate planning presents a far greater potential value for families of wealth than investing alone
- The pitfalls of an investment-first mindset and why you should really be looking for a planning-first financial advisor
- Overconfidence bias in the investment manager and why active investing provides little, if any, advantage for clients
- Guidelines for families wishing to minimize the transfer tax
- The four primary categories of services an advisor provides, and the relative value of each service
Get the eBook
Fill out this form below to get your free guide in your inbox.