#1 Best place to work, period.
At AdvicePeriod, our culture drives our business. We’ve grown from a single office to multiple locations nationwide. As a national network of like-minded advisors, we are proud to be named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2019.
We are committed to building the wealth management firm of the future and that starts with attracting and retaining the best people in the industry.
Our core values drive everything we do.
Say what you are going to do and do what you say. Be true to your beliefs and try to honor others by treating them as you would like to be treated.
- Invest time in making clean agreements and adhere to (or renegotiate) your agreements.
- Demonstrate patience with teammates. Always invert.
Be honest and transparent. Deliver on your commitments to the best of your ability.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
- Maintain your work and workplace to impeccable standards.
- Keep your area clean.
- Protect and support your teammates.
Be curious. Never worry about asking for help. We can always improve. It’s about the team.
- Proactively seek out and provide feedback.
- Purposely try something new, even if just to learn.
- Appreciate and acknowledge the skills of your teammates.
Do everything to the best of our abilities. Never compromise. Set high expectations and exceed them.
- Deliberately set lofty goals and embrace the challenge.
- Create opportunities for teammates to excel.
- Celebrate achievement particularly with your teammates.
Our interview process is built around our culture.
Helps us understand candidates and what environment they thrive in.
Culture phone screen
Determines whether we share core values and what type of environment the candidate is looking for.
Team culture interview
Meet with multiple people and not only assess company fit, but whether the team dynamic is also a fit.
Meet more team members and do a hands-on exercise that is customized around the position.
Socialize with the team outside the typical office environment. Grab coffee, lunch, or a drink!