We are looking for smart, outside-the-box thinkers to join our team!
What can AdvicePeriod do for you:
A: We are here to help you ADVANCE to the next stage of your career
D: Help move the industry in the right DIRECTION
V: Add VALUE to our clients and make an impact everyday
I: IMMERSE yourself in our culture: humility, integrity, honor, excellence
C: COLLABORATE with a dynamic team
E: You are EMPOWERED to take ownership of your work
Who We Are:
At AdvicePeriod, we think it’s time to reinvent wealth management and focus clients on the important decisions necessary to manage their wealth. Our highly regarded experts prepare clients for whatever life brings their way. We understand how any event or opportunity might impact the big picture, so we can help clients plan, grow and keep more of their wealth over time.
We are looking for an Analyst for our Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate would be graduating or has graduated from college within the last year. A Bachelor’s degree a must coupled with and a strong desire to work in the wealth management industry.
Day to Day:
The Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to Client Advisors by data gathering, case design, scenario building, investment analysis, plan presentation and may participate in client meetings. Every day is different, and no two days are ever the same.
What You Bring:
- Excel Mastery
- Organized, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Self motivated and independent.
- Indomitable work ethic.
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel/Word/Powerpoint).
The Good Stuff:
- We offer a competitive salary, team-based bonus plan, 401(k), and medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Support approved designations and courses
- Designate mentors with monthly meetings
- Training through company-sponsored events
- Deliver a growth opportunity and a true meritocracy
Think You’re the Right Fit?: We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage diversity in our workforce.
Please email your cover letter, resume, salary history, and one random fact about yourself to email@example.com.