Providing clients with advice. Period.
AdvicePeriod is a rapidly growing, national network of likeminded financial advisors committed to focusing on what matters. Every month, new advisors and their clients join our platform. We are seeking Operations Associates for our Los Angeles office to work with our team of advisors to service client accounts.
Ensure the operational success of our Partners and advisor team. Proactive and detail oriented, Wealth Management Operations Associates own all aspects of client account servicing. This will include account opening, asset transfer, letters of authorization, wires, trades, and more. Demonstrated success and enjoyment working in the operational details of client relationships is required.
A person primed for success in this role will be excited about operating in an autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, and also be a successful team player when working with advisors and helping to build our business.
- Client onboarding process: account opening and asset transfers
- Account servicing and maintenance including letters of authorization, wires, trades, etc.
- Answering phone calls and general administrative duties
- Confidence and maturity when speaking with advisors and occasionally clients.
- Knowing when to request assistance from senior team members.
- Understanding that not all responsibilities fit in a job description.
- +5 years demonstrated success and enjoyment working in operations.
- Exceptional service orientation, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Team player, self-starter, willing to work hard.
- Experience working with Schwab Institutional and or Fidelity.
- Proficient use of Google and Microsoft spreadsheet and word processing tools.
- College degree.
AdvicePeriod is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package along with an entrepreneurial work environment.
Interested candidates can send resumes to: email@example.com