Providing clients with advice. Period.
The Advisor is the day to day contact for our clients. The Advisor should work to ensure that all of our clients, their family and their other advisors, are happy with AdvicePeriod.
Our client base is growing rapidly and we are seeking to hire an Advisor who can quickly work in our advisory team. Core responsibilities include, servicing our relationships, supporting new sales efforts, and proactively generating ideas to improve the client experience.
Essential functions of the role include:
- Develop knowledge of a client’s entire financial and family situation and be able to structure a goals-based investment and financial plan, which will often involve the use of sophisticated, multi-generational estate planning tools.
- Establish client investment objectives and an asset allocation within the parameters of the firm’s investment models, manage the investment transition and implementation for new clients, and review portfolio issues (i.e., performance, taxes, liquidity events, etc.) on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with clients on financial and tax planning decisions, including direct consultation with their broader advisory team of attorneys, accountants, and business managers.
- Assist AdvicePeriod principals and partners in closing new clients by evaluating prospective clients’ current estate plans, investment portfolio, total balance sheet, and family dynamics.
A person primed for success in this role will be excited about operating in an autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, but also be a successful team player when working with clients and helping to build the business.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in wealth management.
- Proficient understanding of estate planning and investments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork and motivate colleagues.
- Commitment to lifelong learning in order to perform at the highest levels of competency.